Your privacy is important to Flocash. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Flocash collects, and the ways in which Flocash uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Flocash may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of our services;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering for Flocash services;
- Information about transactions carried out over Flocash services;
Using personal information
Flocash may use your personal information to:
- Administer Flocash services;
- Personalize the Flocash service for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the Flocash services;
- Publish information about you on the Flocash services;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Flocash discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Flocash may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Flocash will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Flocash will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via our services will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Our services contain links to other websites.
Flocash is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Flocash needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Flocash permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Flocash legitimate interests
- Flocash needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Flocash uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.